Friday, August 8, 2008

Personal Things

Not significant as such...

But I wrote the last word of Rin path today. It's not the final word, mind. When I get back to the working bench, I still have months of script post-production ahead to polish the story into perfection, not to mention I have a big responsibility for every other path as well... Blargh. But it's the last word, and it feels kinda significant to me. A personal milestone. There is a weird sense of accomplishment with it, even though I had to rush to get it done because of an IRL deadline. At the same time, I became aware of the road I have ahead until release, and the path I have walked to get to this point. I think... that just as much as the feeling of words flowing through my fingertips to paper, this feeling is also what it means to be a writer.

Aura